Monday, March 15, 2010

Slowin' Down

I like to eat. I like to eat fast. I can eat my food, lick my bowl clean:



Look over and see Pete still slowly muchin' away. Why?


Doesn't he understand the urgency?



Foster mom says there is plenty of food here and no matter how fast I eat, I'm still gonna get the same amount but I still eat fast. So, now I don't get to eat out of a bowl anymore. She feeds me small amounts by hand. V-E-R-Y S-L-O-W-L-Y. Sometimes Pete even finishes his food before I'm finished with mine and he eats slow. It is very confusing but at least I still get to eat. I like to eat. I'll do anything for food.

3 comments:

  1. I love to read about what Oliver is up to!! He really reminds me of our Bebe - a regal goofy beauty. :) He always makes us crave Butterfinger blizzards! Yummy Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guess I'm not the only one who likes reading about Ollie Lollie. Great blog, can't wait to see where Ollie will store his toys next.MP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oliver, I know. It's just one of the many things in life that doesn't make sense. You're a beautiful boy, though, no matter how quickly you eat!

    ReplyDelete