Thursday, March 11, 2010

Movin' Upstairs...



Today, my foster mom let me get up on the bed! I think she was hoping I would get comfortable and take a nap...but I had other plans. While she was in her office working, I was busy running up and down the stairs gathering my stuff. Up and down...up and down...up and down. And then she showed up at the door:


Uh Oh...Am I in trouble?


Well, she's laughing so I must not be in trouble. While she was working, I went downstairs and collected a bunch of toys and put them on the bed so I could play with all of them at the same time.

Whew! She's not mad so I guess it's time to go get more toys:





My take on Oliver: I heard him running up and down the stairs and was trying to finish up one last thing before I checked on him. Then it got quiet so it just couldn't wait any longer. And when I walked in the room and saw all of those toys strewn out on the bed with Oliver in the middle of them playing, I just had to laugh. What a ham!

1 comment:

  1. He is just precious! I'm loving this blog. thanks for keeping us posted. I have to get my doggie joy vicariously, since I live in No Pets Allowed apt.

    ReplyDelete