Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My Big Adventure

Today started with me running a rat line like a CIA operative. The rat line consisted of five different vehicles and multiple cutouts to ensure my security and not compromise my secret mission. I've arrived safely in my new foster home (I think that's code for "safe house").






Here is a picture of me meeting my new foster mom at the last leg of the rat line. I promptly planted a kiss on her.

At my new foster home, I met all kinds of new friends - I was very excited. Even met my feline foster sister but didn't care much about her once I saw my foster brother, Pete. All I care about is playing with Pete...and doing whatever Pete is doing.

Eventually, Pete disappeared outside through the magic door that no one will show me how to work and I've been hanging out with foster mom inside which is great. I figured out real fast that if my butt hits the floor when she says "sit" or when she snaps her fingers, I get pieces of chicken and head and chest rubs. Foster mom says I learn real fast - hey, I like to impress. And I really didn't mind the bath either (although I don't know what all the fuss was about --I think I smelled just fine).

I love burying my head while getting my back rubbed. Just like when I was getting a bath - not sure why foster mom changed clothes afterward?

Foster mom tries real hard to get pictures of me to document My Big Adventure but I move too fast (lots of things to see and do around here) so there are many that are all a blur like these:





After the long and exciting day here, I'm very sleepy but I think if I go to sleep I might miss something so I fight it really hard.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering if Oliver would like cats, i mentioned on the facebook before he had gotten a foster home. I think he is the coolest dog, good vibes from his pictures <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oliver's Foster MomApril 14, 2010 at 10:36 AM

    Oliver does pretty well with cats - most of the time he ignores them. He does have a hard time resisting a good chase if they run from him :) but he means no harm.

    ReplyDelete