Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Official! I've Been Adopted!


We had a new foster doggie here named Sugar Bear. She was only here for a week before she was what Foster Mom calls "adopted" and then she left and we never saw her again. So, Foster Mom tells me that I have been "adopted", too. Now I'm scared. But Foster Mom tells me that she and my Foster Dad are adopting me and that means that I'll never have to leave here. OK. I didn't realize that there was a possibility that I would be leaving here - I know a good gig when I see one. Oh...and I have to quit calling her Foster Mom. She's just plain ol' Mom now.

4 comments:

  1. Aww....that's wonderful!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Oliver - I am so happy for you and your family! I think that when I saw that picture of you trying to climb in the window, I thought you should stay forever. Big Congratulations all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great news! Congratulations to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! Oliver seems a perfect addition to the family!! Congrats Oliver!

    ReplyDelete